Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sometimes when I watch an ad to get a few extra moves on a level, it makes the screen unresponsive, forcing me to force close the app.
Gotta love online casino ads on my candy matching game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @tank45b I can't believe how many adverts are still causing problems. I don't get the one you have shown, but I do have two, Shein and Temu that crach and close my game. Being as you have a screenshot of your advert, you could if you want, report it to Player Support. But to be honest I have reported mine so many times, I've now given up, nothing gets done about it.
If you do want to report it, you can do it directly through your game:
Open your game and click on the Pink Cogwheel, top right of your map, then go to ⬇️
Account & Help → Help Center → choose the relevant topic → scroll down → Contact Us / Chat With Us. When you get to Kingsley the bot, explain what has happened.
Once you've done all of that, you will receive an automated email reply, you will need to explain it all again on that, what has happened. It isn't a quick process, so it's up to you if you want to report it 👍