Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After today's "synchronization," I lost:
- 20 lollipops
- 5 UFOs
- 1 piñata
- 16 fish
- 19 color bombs
- 17 wrapped candies
- 2 swaps
You don't give out bars in Candy Royale—too bad. But taking paid items is just plain theft.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
شكرا للك
ثم
@taktoja123 after you have explained to Kingsley the bot of what your problem is and confirmed your email, you get sent an email. Have you still got any of the emails sent to you. Hopefully you have and if you have, you need to attach the screenshot @QueenB showed in her post below. So take a copy of that screenshot and attach it to the email King Customer Support sent you 👍
I don't reveive any message with help, only bot like always.
Are you sure that anyone want to help?
Hi and thanks for providing your ID!
I've checked your case and I can see that your ticket is on hold for investigation so you should receive a reply back from Support soon.
I noticed that the report you sent is missing a screenshot of the pop up you got, this one:
I would advise you to reply back to your latest message from support and include this image to explain what the issue was that caused you to lose some of your inventory, this could help!
My ID: 12036633477
I replayed again for bot message, described the problem using other words and asked for ticket number. Will see
Hi @taktoja123 you will always get Kingsley the bot first. You have to explain what the problem is, then you get a ticket number and an automated email sent to the email you gave. You then explain again on the automated email what your problem is.
Can you show us l your Player ID, hopefully you know how to find that.
@QueenB any other ideas, please❓
I replay all the time for bots mail and still receive message:Please help me, because it's normal for King, that they don't answer and keep sending bot message like this.
Our Help Center is jam-packed with useful articles. Check it out: Didn't find what you were looking for? Drop by our Community. Your fellow players are more than happy to help! Visit
Please help me to contact, they never answered and helped.
I wrote last month about connect issue during Candy Royale too, attached screenshot (it's impossible to collect bars after winning), they never fix it and still wrote bot message.
To sad, it doesn't make sense to buy anything, because when something go wrong, ther's no help center to solve the problem.
Steal items and no answer - too much, I think it's deliberately practic to gain money by King in dishonet way.
Hi @taktoja123 yes Kingsley the bot is the one who starts it off. Then once you have given all the details you should get a ticket number, did you get one. Then you receive an email that you have to explain it all in again.
So did you get a ticket number and did you explain it all again in the email you received❓
If you haven't got a ticket number, you might be best to do it again, reply again to the email you get sent, and share your ticket number here.
It all needs to be done by you through your game, but when you get your ticket number, that could be helpful to see.
Yes, I wrote two times via game support and answered to times on email.
Of course only bot answer, like always.
Hi @taktoja123 did you contact Player Support through your game as I showed in my last post. If you haven't please do, as you will then be given a ticket number referring to your case. Then you would need to reply again to the automated email they send you. If I could do it for you I would, but I can't.
So let me know when you have done that and the ticket number you are given.
Also if you paid for your boosters you should get them back, did you pay real money for them?
I did everything - nothing change.
King never answer nor my messages nor others. If you really belive, King answer and help me to get my items back, please help me and contact me with them.
Hi @taktoja123 so this is what you saw
If so, what is supposed to happen is that your boosters are stored on the King system under your account. Close your app again, clear your cache, reopen your game, make sure you are connected to the WiFi, and see if your boosters are there.
If not you will need to contact Player Support. You can do that directly through your game, so they can check your account:
Open your game and click on the Pink Cogwheel, top right of your map, then go to ⬇️
Account & Help → Help Center → choose the relevant topic → scroll down → Contact Us / Chat With Us. When you get to Kingsley the bot, explain what has happened.
Once you've done all of that, you will receive an automated email reply, you will need to explain it all again on that, what has happened. It isn't a quick process but good luck hope you get it sorted, and please let us know how you get on 👍
If you are not sure how to reply, you may find what I have attached below helpful.
I use two devices to play. Items have always been updated on both devices, so the number of items is the same on each (except for temporary boosters). Today, when I launched the game, I had the same number of items as last night. Then I played a level to replenish my box of chocolates. After the first round, I got a message that from now on, all items and boosters would sync across all devices. After that message, I lost a lot of purchased items on both devices.
Hi @taktoja123 what was it that you had synced today, was it your boosters being synced across all your devices, or was it a different king of sync you are talking about?