Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have earned the super color bomb and finish a set of 15 games and if I leave and come back my super color bomb disappears saying I lost a round which I hadn’t. This has happened numerous times
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
🤗HALLO JOC1989
It's the same with me. I've noticed that in some levels the paint bomb is gone, in the other level it's back. You don't lose the paint bomb, it's available to you for twelve hours. Don't lose a game, otherwise the paint bomb is gone
🤗BestTeam2026