Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I need a game expert to explain how to beat this level. Iβve been playing on & off for maybe a day and a half & Iβm stumped π @PummyRaj @MasterNoob Can you please help me out thank you
Happy Crushing!!
Michele
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sadly I lost track around 15-20 tries. π
Glad to know that Michele!ππ
Do you remember how many tried it took? Were you able to beat the level without any extra moves or did the lucky wheel came in handy?
Hi @michelereads
As Pummy mentioned, Christinewupp has prepared a post HERE providing some tips on how to tackle these special music season levels. Hope it comes in handy π
Hi Michele @michelereads π€
That is the last level of an episode, right? Since this level is part of the βMusic Seasonβ, we will not be able to replay it in our game to give you any tips!π
I did finish few episodes in my game but do not remember seeing this design (I might be rushing through the levels to win Deep Dive eventπ )!
What I have noticed is that I could not win most of these levels in a single try!! The level you are at right now does seem hard!! The only suggestion I have (which worked for me) is keep trying and wait until you see 35 moves + UFO booster help from the lucky wheel! Sorry for not being much of a help!ππΌπ
Last week or before, I saw a thread by @christinewupp where she was posting about these music season levels! Hopefully, she saw this level in her game and have some tips on how to beat it!π