Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep getting an ad that closes a running game. Please, rectify that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
لىددpayload50
Hello @payload50 and welcome to this Community!
I share your frustration when I encounter ads that close my game. Unfortunately, some ads do not work as intended.
The best way to make the King advertisement team aware of issues is to use the process described in the following article from our Help Center.
👉How to report an ad in your game
As Carol mentioned, it is most helpful to get a screenshot of the faulty ad to share with the Ad team. I encourage you to report faulty ads. The more complaints submitted about a given ad, the greater the likelihood it will get fixed or removed completely.
Hi @payload50 Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
Do you know what the advert is that keeps closing your game, and is it the same advert or different ones. Would be nice to know, and helpful if you are able to take a screenshot.
As you are new to the Community, you may find what I have attached below helpful for replying. Click on the View Post in green and have a read, hope to hear from you again 😉
Hello and welcome!
You don't want to watch the ads? You could get extra moves and boosters there. Otherwise, just close your game. I hope that's what you wanted to know. Otherwise, please log back in.