Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I previously had a white cat as my avatar is there anyway to retrieve it? @QueenB @Spinnifix @kiara_wael (tagging a few people who might be able to help)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@michelereads
Hello, I saw that you now have your avatar picture again. I'm happy for you.
I just checked the avatars and it wasn't there. QueenB must have helped you with that.
Nice for you. Have a nice day 🤗
Hi @michelereads 😊
I’ll be happy to help you with your avatar. I’ll send you a private message so you can share the image you’d like to use, and I’ll take care of it for you.
And just for future reference, if you ever need help in the Candy community, you’re also very welcome to tag our Candy moderators as well @PummyRaj and @MountainMom.
They’re around to help and can also point you in the right direction 😊
I'm glad you brought it up again. I used to visit several gaming sites where you could create your own avatar using a building block system.
I also mentioned this as an idea here once.
A building kit would be better than all these avatars. That way, every player can acquire something for themselves.
You should really think about that again. I think it's great.
That's a good idea and I'll gladly pass it on.
I have a tip for you: If you'd like to have your own picture that you like, other than one of yourself. If you've taken photos yourself, you can have them uploaded with the help of the manager.
We used to be able to do it before, but unfortunately, it was removed.
I hope this helps you further!!!
@QueenB
@Spinnifix I noticed that & I really liked that one too. The developers should focus on bringing in more avatars to give people more of a variety.
Hello and welcome!
You can change your avatar at any time. Please go to your profile. Click on the avatar and edit profile. I think you have to double-click on the avatar. And then choose a picture.
It looked like the avatars were changed. The white cat isn't in there. I'm sorry.
Good luck!