I’ve been playing Candy Crush for a long time without signing in to Facebook. I had 500+ gold bars, quite a lot of boosters/items, and some special abilities that I had collected over time.
One of the abilities I had allowed me to clear Candy Bombs and striped candies without having to match them with the same color. I also had other useful special abilities that made it easier to clear difficult levels.
Today, I decided to connect my Candy Crush account to Facebook. My level progress is still correct, but most of my gold bars, boosters, and special abilities are gone.
I used to have 500+ gold bars, but now I only have around 50+.
Is there any way to restore my previous gold bars, boosters, and special abilities from before I connected to Facebook?
I’m honestly really sad because I spent a long time collecting them. 😭 If I can’t get them back, I honestly feel like giving up on the game. 🥲