Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello all: Can anyone tell me how I find the number of boosters I have. Use to be able to click on our profile pic and see the boosters but not anymore. TIA
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@PummyRaj
Sorry. I just wanted to take the direct route and avoid any detours. Everything is fine.๐
Thanks everyone. I found it! Sorry for the confusion.
Hello dear @Spinnifix๐โโ๏ธ
As you are aware the CMs are very busy! So, they might miss your tag notifications. It would really help us if you can tag the Moderators when you think the threads need to be moved!
Thank you for understanding and your cooperation!๐
Hello @TRICIA4955๐ค Welcome back to the King Community!
Can anyone tell me how I find the number of boosters I have. Use to be able to click on our profile pic and see the boostersย
Are you asking this question about Candy Crush Saga or Candy Jelly Saga? I am aware that you play both these games. Hence, would like to make sure!
Also, it's only the Candy Crush Saga game - in which we can click on the Profile pic and find the booster count we have! I have never found this feature in my Jelly Saga game!
If you can clarify this for me, I will be able to assist you further!๐
Hello. Thank you for your picture, and it's very helpful.
You've ended up in Candy Crush. Your picture shows Candy Jelly. That's why there's confusion.
There is no inventory in Candy Jelly.
@QueenB
Could it please be moved to Candy Jelly? Thank you.
@Spinnifix The version you screenshotted is the version i use to have with my avatar in the center at the top. As you can see from my screenshot it's not designed that way anymore. Would Queen Bee have the answer?
@Spinnifix Here is what my avatar looks like. It's not in the middle like yours
@Spinnifix I saw your picture and I did click on my avatar (profile pic). It doesn't show my boosters. I didn't click on 3 little men. I don't even know where they are.
I hope this helps you!
You went down to the three little men. That's wrong. When you enter the game, you'll see your player card. At the very top is your picture - avatar, please click on it.
In fact, I just tried on the facebook app instead of win 10 app and when I click on my avatar it says connect to facebook and I am connected. That's what I'm playing on. So frustrating.
Hello and welcome!
Could you please take a picture of that?
Do you have a secure internet connection?
@Spinnifix I tried that. Doesn't show me my inventory. Shows how many levels I've won and other things but not booster inventory
When you go into your game and click on your avatar at the top, you'll see your inventory.
Good luck!