Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why if I am awarded i.e. 30 minutes of Lollipop Hammer, and don’t use it because I am away from the game it is gone when I return?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @jjrcrush that's what I don't like about timed boosters, as soon as you get them the timer starts. So when I open my game in the morning to send lives, I quite ofter get a wasted timed booster. I have suggested that they put them in our Inventories, and we use them when we want, but that's never going to happen. So join the club, there are many of us keep getting timed boosters, that get wasted 🥴