Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my progress after I changed devices. Same email but it started afresh from level 1π©π©
Can anyone help retrieve my saved game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @iMakaveli Welcome to the Community π€ We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
Sometimes it takes a while for your game to settle when changing devices. Has it now settled and are you back to your correct level on your new device.
As you are new here you may find what I have attached below helpful for replying. Click on the View Post in green and have a read, hope to hear from you again π