Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So since the new episodes dropped this week. It's been all the champion elite for all episodes. It never went back to the regular race so I assume as long as we don't lose we will keep getting it. I hope king keeps this race. Any thoughts?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's great! You are lucky @cookiemae ! I wish they'd roll this out for all end-of-mappers, instead of that messy Caramel Cup.
@MannyFae I assume it's like candy Royale some people have it every day. Yes I have get it every time I play not only on weekends that's why I assume as long as you dont lose a race you will keep getting it.
I have had these Elite Champions races for quite a while now, but only on weekends. Are you saying that you get them in every episode you play @cookiemae ? Wow!