To: Candy Crush Support Team
Dear Candy Crush Support Team,
I am writing to express my extreme disappointment and frustration with Candy Crush Saga. Once again, I have lost all my game progress, despite investing a significant amount of time and effort to reach Level 11014.
This is not the first time I have experienced this issue. Previously, I uninstalled the game for a long period because of the same problem. After returning to the game, I am now facing the exact same issue again.
My Game Details:
- Player Name: Muhammad Salman
- Game Level: 11014
- Player ID: 11710478246
Losing my entire progress repeatedly is completely unacceptable. Reaching Level 11014 required countless hours of dedication, and having all my progress disappear again is extremely frustrating.
This is my final warning. I expect your support team to investigate this issue seriously, restore my lost progress to Level 11014, and provide a permanent solution to prevent this from happening again.
I do not want to receive a generic automated response. I need a clear explanation of why my progress keeps disappearing and a practical, reliable solution to this recurring issue.
If this problem is not resolved, I will have no choice but to stop playing Candy Crush permanently and share my experience through an honest review on the Google Play Store.
I expect your prompt response and a satisfactory resolution.
Sincerely,
Muhammad Salman