Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I also want to enjoy the special candy tao feature my friend get it two times I also want it but I don't get it it's so disappointed I don't like that thing I'm playing this game before her she recently joined this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @seeyounooor Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
I'm not sure which special candy feature you are referring to, maybe the Super Colour Bomb? But whatever it is, we don't all get the same features, at the same time. You may find you will get what your friend is getting in the future, and your friend might then say they haven't got it. So 🤞 you will get it at some stage. Good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again 😉