Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm playing game on facebook Pc, why the ads doesn't pop up its been 3 weeks π₯π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm playing on Facebook i didnt download candy crush im playing on facebook gaming im unable to view ads i dont know why
Have you tried on more than one browser? Maybe try another browser and see what happens.
Yaa, I had but unable to view ads on Facebook Pc
Have you ever gotten the ads on your Facebook browser version before? I just recently got this feature. I believe it is probably in a test phase. We players do not always get all the same features. I really like the ads on the Facebook browser version. I have always enjoyed them on my mobile phone.