Hello Candy Crush Community and King Dev Team,
My name is Yoo So-yeon (king5312Player), a loyal and high-spending VIP player from South Korea. I am writing this to expose King Support's shocking malpractice and utter neglect of their top-tier premium users.
Recently, I encountered 10 severe, chronic, game-breaking bugs (including the fatal Modified Candy bug) that completely froze my game board, destroying my Win Streaks, hard-earned Boosters, and Lives during crucial championship matches.
As a responsible user, I meticulously recorded and compiled 10 clear video proofs of these bugs and submitted a formal complaint to King Support on September 20th.
However, despite receiving an automated response at 11:30 AM on the same day stating that they would contact me shortly (Ticket Number: 16947181), King Customer Support has strictly IGNORED and silenced my emails for over 3 full days. They are intentionally suppressing a serious technical flaw and treating a high-paying VIP customer like absolute garbage.
King refuses to fix their broken system and instead forces users into "app re-installation" methods that risk erasing memory-stored boosters, shifting 100% of the blame onto the player.
I demand King's executive management and head supervisors review this case immediately, issue a formal apology, and inject a substantial amount of punitive Gold Bars and permanent Booster compensation directly into my account.
If King ignores this final warning, I will take this proof to global gaming forums, Reddit, Facebook, and major app stores to launch a full-scale 1-star rating protest and boycotting campaign. Fix your game and respect your VIP players!