Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why dont you use the real bricks to break in level 12830.
Edited by CM:🤨 Remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the report 🙏 It has been handled 😉
As I've been advised that flagging posts is what we should do: @QueenB and @MountainMom …. This post is using two abbreviations that are meant to stand for very rude language. I guess the autonomous bot that spots bad language cannot spot these, but it's still offensive even with abbreviations and the ….. .
All of these "music season" themed end levels suck. Biggest gold drainer I've seen on this game. Totally losing interest at this point.