Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not receive gold bars after winning level 7670. How do I get them?
Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Rie29🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the reward after winning an Episode Race!
Did the issue occur today? Do you remember if the race said "Champion Race" / "Episode Race" OR "Caramel Cup Race"?
Did you see a pop-up about you winning the race? If so, did you get a chance to take a screenshot of that pop-up?
Please provide these details for me to assist you further!
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!
Hello and Welcome