Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m seeing an ad for sober dating app I have NO INTEREST IN DATING and this is a gaming app no need for a dating app to be advertising on Candy Crush Saga
Best Wishes,
Michele
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Carol-38 I’ll keep that in mind. It’s very frustrating to see an ad that you don’t like and the developers don’t give a crap.
Thank you so much for your help @MountainMom I truly appreciate it 🙂
You can report advert after advert after advert @michelereads time and patience wasted. I've reported the Temu and Shein so many times, but guess what, nothings changed 🤬
Hello @michelereads, you can contact Player Support from within your game. Go to Settings —> Account & Help —> Help Center, search for “ads”, open “How to report an ad in your game”, then scroll all the way down and select Chat with us.
I hope this option works for you.
Hi @MountainMom Stupid question here but I have bookmarked the website you gave me & I’m not seeing a chat with us to report the ad where do I find that? Please and thank you
There is nothing inappropriate about a dating app Michele. Just because you have no interest in something doesn't make it inappropriate content.
If you are thirteen or younger then it might be considered inappropriate, but if you are younger than thirteen then you shouldn't be playing Candy Crush.
That’s crazzzzzzyy
Hello @michelereads, As we have told you before, the best way to make the King advertisement team aware of issues is to use the process described in the following article from our Help Center.
👉How to report an ad in your game
It is important to report faulty or offensive ads. The more complaints submitted about a given ad, the greater the likelihood it will get fixed or removed completely.t