Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
all of a sudden no more gold bars when you win a race, real nonsense, already you are trying to make players spend as much money with your algorithm now you take away the pleasure of winning a race. PUT IT BACK!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I noticed that too. I always need GB and look forward to winning. I finally won CCup. But I wasn’t paying attention and ended up with over 100 gold bars. I didn’t notice the pop up could have been combined with winning another challenge. No doubt was relieved I was at 7 g
Totally agree, I have stopped playing on the weekend during the Caramel Cup challenge no incentive to play when you have to not only finish but win 3 races to claim the reward witch is only slightly higher than just winning a normal race. PURE GREED on KINGS side.