Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatās not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ive had hundreds,if not thousands since I signed up,of people asking for lives yet I ask and I'm lucky if I get 4 lives per 50.
Why do people do this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just left a team and joined another. Team Quest isnāt available this week. The team came in 1st the last time they played. I want to see how it goes before leaving. I will keep you in mind. They might have a spot left for another player. Unless it got filled.
Hello CrowG
Can you help me in the game
š¤BestTeam2026
š¤Hello CrowG
I read some comments from you, I thought it was really good. We need people like you in the community. I voted for you everywhere, if you want to move up here, I have two friends here who would vote for you. Best regards
š¤Hello CrownG
Thank you I also offered Geosnana life, I wasn't sure if you understood me. Best regards
I was replying to Geosnana. If anyone needs lives they can request me as a friend. Thx I meant to reply to the person.
Did you talk to me or Carol-38
I give out lots of lives to the same people who give them to myself. If you were on my friendās list I would definitely help. I get lots of lives so never has been a problem.
š¤Hello Carol-38
I saw an older woman in the game who sent over 12000 lives. Then I tried it and it worked. If you win a few levels, you have infinite lives. Friends who were at levels of 10000-21000 have fun in the game again. It really works See picture
I'm not sure what you are saying @BestTeam2026
Don't do this for fun because it doesn't help, that would be a waste of time. If I send 7628 lives in 7. days, every player gets them. I tested it myself. If it doesn't work, it's because of Facebook or because you play the game on several devices. If you download the game from AppStore, it always works. Thank you
Hi @Geosnana Welcome to the Community š¤ We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
Now that you have joined us have a read and join in other posts, that way you will find out what is going on. Receiving lives has always been a problem in the game, and we have posted about it many times. It isn't necessarily the players fault, we think it's more a fault with the King system.
Requesting lives is a strange one, do those you make the request to actually receive it? Also when you request a life, even if you send four to one person they will only receive one, and until they send it, won't receive anymore. Also if they have an old device they still have the game on, but don't use it, your request may be sitting on that device. So as I said, more likely to be a system problem.
Good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again š
š¤Hello Geosnana
Any player can do that, I already have over 80. friends, sending lives is the most important thing you can do. Tip: Always think about your friends, we all want to have more fun in the gameš