Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have won two games and I haven't gotten any gold for them. Is it a issue I need to reach out to support for?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Lockett2023 @calum_mcc Welcome to the Community π€ We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
It's possible you both had the weekend Caramel Cup. I had it this weekend and haven't played for three days, it's a real put off. Click on the View Post in green of what I have attached below and have a read.
Yeah i have won 3 races now and no coins ..I think they have removed the coin reward ..im seriously considering stopping playing