Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happened to the ads to earn boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Carol-38 I’m sorry I didn’t see your reply. Thank you for the response. It’s frustrating the way things suddenly change but I get it. I won’t spend money I’ll just wait to see if the ads come back.
Hi @fkolarz that's what a lot of players ask, time and time again. Adverts aren't a permanent feature in our games, they come and they go. But you're probably better off without them, as so many just crash and close our games. Also for those spending real money to buy something in their game, adverts get stopped and not given back. If you haven't spent any real money to buy anything, hopefully you'll get adverts back soon 🤞