Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I’ve always loved this game to chill out with.Problem is, I’m now unable to complete levels without boosters and it’s getting frustrating. Can I keep gold bars I have won and go back to the beginning when the game used to be fun?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @julierow. We appreciate that you enjoy playing Candy Crush Saga. We can't access accounts for individual players from here in this Community. However, King's Player Support team might be able to reset your account to level 1 while still maintaining your gold bar inventory. Before contacting them, be sure you have a King account.
Please reach out to Player Support via 👉Contact us👈 or through your game:
This way our Player Support Team will have the details about your device and account and should be able to assist you 💚
🤗Hello MountainMom
I don't think it's a good idea for you to go to level 1 with all your gold. If I have 18,000 gold and then go to level 1. Isn't that fair to the other players. This proves again how unfair the game is
🤗BestTeam2026
🤗Hallo Julierow
Eine andere Möglichkeit wäre, Werbung zu sehen. Oder um einem Team beizutreten. wie meins: Best Team 2026, wenn Sie Lust haben, sind Sie willkommen. Was haben Sie zu verlieren?!!!