Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im having trouble with redownload in all my games I lost them and redownload their not putting wear I was at im having its like I didn't save one of them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @michael7903
I’m sorry you’re having trouble getting your games and progress back. I’d like to understand exactly what’s happening so we can point you in the right direction.
Could you please let us know:
Once we know a little more about what you’re seeing, we’ll be able to guide you from there. 😊