Hi guys, I'm nearing to where I got to with my last account and I'm losing the will to go on again. I must be working my way through the first entirely AI written levels, I mean the first where it was left on its own? This must be the worst of all the boring levels I've encountered:
Can this game get any worse? Last time (Poppy) I gave up 500 levels later and I now wonder if there is any point going further (with Cornflower)?
@MannyFae @Carol-38 @teenybee @quekkc are amongst my friends who have played levels 20,000-23,500. Is the AI getting any better at making levels? Is it worth playing on? I know that the frog has been removed from here on, but what about conveyor belts, magic mixers, candy cakes? Are those all gone? Magic wrappers, wonderful wrappers? Is the game now just order locks, sour skulls and layers of blockers? Or is it just this AI training phase that's so bad and it actually gets better and interesting again at some point? How about @Lindark , you keep posting how good the new levels are. Are there any interesting features or elements in them? @dia_candy Any thoughts on this?
And can anyone nominate a more boring level than 19, 519, for the lols?