Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I returned to my old supreme game after a year and was given 50 moves on my returning board. I then it started a count down as I completed each level.
It was wonderful plus I got free booster. Unfortunately I lost my friends.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@cookiemae of course they know. My Facebook browser/Win app has not synced with my mobile yet.
I always had a feeling since the last all stars king knew how many boosters we had. That could have been the only reason I was banned from it. My gold was only about 30,000 bars at that time on this device. I had massive amount of boosters. Now king is able to sync our boosters from different devices. Yeah right they knew about our booster amount then.
I currently play very little at CCS. When I visit my account, lîke you @cookiemae, I am granted with a good load of extra moves (but never as many as 50 🤯). And suddenly the game is so much more fun to play. This shows that what is definitely lacking in that game nowadays is a reasonable number of moves in each level. In CCS ... and now in Soda …. and in higher levels in Farm ..... and more and more often in Friends....
@christinewupp Yes it is the supreme account. Cookiemae2. Maybe king didn't remove my friends but like you I was probably removed because I wasn't active anymore.
I did add some new friends so I'm good on that account. When you said zombies I almost fell out my chair. That was so funny 😂.
I think king keep those accounts for shareholders. They can claim they have millions of players when they really don't but it looks good on paper. 3 years for Sunflower account and no way should it still be on the books. Odd
@Scooterpie Thanks I did get the life you sent me. I have 2 accounts for you with king the main account where I am at the top of the game is the one where you are my friend. I unfortunately never had you on my second account. I'm cookiemae 2 on that account.
Thats my icon.
@cookiemae you still appear on my friends list. I just sent you a life. I only have one account, do not want anymore than one. Do players have different friends on different accounts? I guess you would.
I am sorry you lost your friends @cookiemae . I assume this is the Supremes account? I had deleted that one when I had a good clearout of my friends list to remove inactive players. It had seemed you'd not return to this account. I now wish I hadn't! Perhaps if you post your friends link here so we can add you again.
The welcome back gift is indeed glorious. I got that too, when I dug up my old Sunflower account after three years of absence.
I wonder how many dormant accounts are sitting around in King's servers: They do state that accounts could be deleted after six months inactivity, but it appears that no account ever gets deleted by King. There must be millions of zombie accounts from millions of players who stopped playing. It's mind boggling.