Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Aura 99999999+
Come on. Kill me. I'm here ππ.
My Team Club sahjad ansair.
Click here to add me as a friend .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@christinewupp
You have computer. Wow. Do you know bro better phone is my dream. Bro It is just a app glitches because of older/outdated device.
One truth is that I am neither a hacker nor uses any cheating and I have neither computer nor updated mobile. I have old Mobile bought in 2016-2017 so sometimes due to outdated mobile software, The app sometimes gets glitch and my win streak or another scores keep changing when my old phone auto OFF. So just enjoy your game when I will have money to buy newer phone i will play another online popular game. You can send me your team link or the link to be your friend. Thank you.
No thanks. I don't need hacks in order to successfully play Candy Crush. It is only a game, you know, so why would anyone even want to create impossible scores?
In fact I would be very wary to follow any of your links, because I'd be scared you could hack into my game, or maybe even worse into my computer. I know how clever you are, so my advice to anyone here would be to not follow those links.
In addition I would like to advise you that there have been some changes to the game in the past two years meaning that creating impossible scores in events cannot and will not cause any upset to others now, like it did last time when you did upset two community members. The reason is this: The app is now AI controlled and this AI manipulates and controls the opponents and their scores that other players will see in their games. Impossible scores will not be shown in the games of others. This now includes even live leaderboard competitions, and even All Stars. This means that hacking is now completely pointless: You are yourself the only person to see your own impossible scores. In Deep Dive Dash, for example, we play against recordings, and a score of 250/30mins is always enough to win. So anything above that is β¦..wellβ¦. I'm really not sure what the point of it is.
My username "_9779815200473" just replace "_" with "+" and contact me on online. For further information.
Are you jesting? I was being diplomatic. We all know here that hard work, boosters and a strategy of matching colour bombs with fishes cannot achieve such a score in five minutes, so something still needs to be explained. I use that strategy all the time and win the event without fail, again and again (it's a great way make gold bars!), but I can't get a score higher than 500 fish in half an hour. How long did it actually take you to collect 1115 fish?
Actually, don't bother replying because I know you can hack the game. You provided ample proof of it to this community two years ago, which I remember quite well.
It is my hard work and I used boosters and more focused on matching fishes with color bombs to get more fishes in less time. Thank you.
Hello there! That score seems not only impressive, but impossible to achieve. So I'd love to know how you did it. The best scores I have seen so far for the half hour version of Deep Dive Dash are just over 500. Is your version of Deep Dive Dash longer in duration? According to your clock you have 25 minutes left to play! Do you know of a trick none of us know here? Have you come across a level like the old level 3000, which no longer exists, but which would give players endless fish cascades?
Ah, I just noticed you are an old friendβ¦.. I remember you from 2024. Welcome back. Even though I know how clever you are I'd still be curious to know how you got to 1115 fish in Deep Dive Dash with 25 minutes to go. Maybe you could share your method here so we can all learn from you, thanks.