Hi Candy Crush Community! 🍬❤️
This is my first time posting here, and I wanted to share my mom’s Candy Crush journey because I think she deserves a little recognition.
My mom is almost 70 years old and has been playing Candy Crush Saga for more than a decade!
She is currently at Level 19,769, which means she is only 231 levels away from Level 20,000! 🎉
She tells me that Candy Crush helps keep her brain active, and she genuinely enjoys playing it. Over the years, it has become a fun and meaningful part of her daily routine.
As her daughter, it honestly makes me happy to see her still enjoying something she started so many years ago. I think reaching 20,000 levels after more than a decade of playing is an incredible achievement.
I wanted to share her story with the Candy Crush community and ask if there is any way her dedication as a longtime player could be recognized by the King/Candy Crush team.
She doesn't know I'm posting this, so I would love to surprise her if any special recognition is possible. ❤️
Thank you for creating a game that has kept my mom entertained, challenged, and smiling for all these years!
I'll definitely be back with an update when she reaches Level 20,000! 🍬🏆