Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No More adv in game
Why??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Donjoseph I wish I could get 1 gold bar for every post I've read and replied to about adverts missing in games.
Adverts are not a permanent feature, they can come and go. Also if anyone spends any real money to buy something in their game, their adverts get stopped. So if you haven't spent any real money to buy anything in your game, hopefully you will get adverts back at some stage 🤞