I am writing to report a severe progression issue on Level 19819 that has completely ruined my experience with the game.
Despite hundreds of attempts, it is statistically impossible to clear this level without purchasing items.
To document this issue, I have taken hundreds of screenshots showing that the level layout or drop rates are entirely broken.
I was comfortably in first place in the race event.
I have been stuck on this single level for weeks & I mean “WEEKS” the other players have passed me, and have finished the level.. 2 weeks ago.
The daily spin wheel now constantly highlights the Flying Saucer with an extra 250 moves, heavily pushing me to buy gold bars to pass a level that should be clearable through normal gameplay.
I refuse to spend real money on gold bars to bypass what is clearly a broken or poorly balanced level. Please review the algorithm and difficulty tuning for Level 19819 immediately.
Im so sick of playing “Nightmare” levels that consistently take.. I kid you not 80-100 attempts to pass.
As a result I’ve missed out on the last two offers to collect pins!
I’m not remotely interested in these but you need the Gold Bars as you have no chance of passing a level all the time.
I estimate easily 200 gold bars, yes I have screen shots.
I will lastly add you don’t get to nearly level 20,000 without knowing how to play the game.
frustratingly & sadly a game I love to play to relax has for some time now become.. “RUINED”