I would really like to know if other players are experiencing the same thing.
I enjoy Candy Crush and I play regularly. I also occasionally buy Gold Bars, extra moves, or boosters. I don’t have a problem spending a little money on a game I enjoy — when it is my choice.
But lately, I can be stuck on a single level for 3–5 days, playing it over and over again. During that time, I miss opportunities to participate in limited-time events, races and challenges and to earn rewards.
After so many unsuccessful attempts, it starts to feel like the only realistic way to move forward is to buy extra moves, Gold Bars or boosters.
Why should purchasing something feel necessary just to continue playing?
I understand that some levels should be difficult. I don’t expect every level to be easy, and I actually enjoy a challenge. But there is a big difference between a challenging level and spending several days on one level until you finally use paid help.
I am a paying player sometimes, but that does not mean I want to pay every time the game becomes extremely difficult. I want to play Candy Crush because it is fun and relaxing, not because I feel pressured to spend money just to progress.
I would really like King to look at the balance of these extremely difficult levels. Players should have a reasonable chance to progress through normal gameplay, even if it takes multiple attempts.
Does anyone else feel that some levels have become much harder to pass without spending Gold Bars or using purchased boosters?
I would really like to hear from other players.