🗳️ Community Poll & Feedback: Did you have fun playing Tiffi's Beach Games Week 3? 🏖️🌟

Options

Comments

• cjay63
    cjay63 Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    Yes, it was ok.

@Diamond Lim it was hard to get those blue stars for some reason. Like when you don’t want them you get them 😂 but I got 1st place 😂👍🏽

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options
    Yes, I loved it!

Very well done @Pounawea for the consistency to get feedbacks on this ... at least I won as 2 runner up 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Thanks @Diamond Lim for the tag and do have a pleasant week 🍭🥂

• annagames
    annagames Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

really had fun playing this game!

• annagames
    annagames Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,861 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Other (let us know in the comments below!)

If I wait all week and only play levels on the weekend, then I usually do OK in these races. The problem is I win a prize in Dexter's Race or Tiffi's Game, but then I'm out of levels and can't use the timed rewards. Why play?

Anyway, the 3rd week was the most difficult.

Thanks!

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

I thought the Tiffi events were too hard. Many only got one sugar star this week. Playing at hard levels is hard to beat for sugar stars.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020
    Options
    No, I prefer Dexter's Space Race Event

@Pounawea Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim I voted for Dexter's Space Race, loved Tiff's Sand Bucket Challenge but love Dexter's Space Race more bring it back !

• StefandFred4
    StefandFred4 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I like the challenge but it’s disappointing to me just like the old color bomb collecting challenge because I’m at the end of candy crush every week so I don’t have the opportunity to collect as many color bombs or stars.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,897 Friends Moderator
    Options

This type of event is great for players at lower levels, but players near the end of current levels are at a great disadvantage. I prefer all players to have the same opportunities to win such events.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    Options
    Yes, I loved it!

This is my feedback about this event:

• What do you think about the event mechanics, catching Sugar Stars?

Answer:

Really acceptable. It's better to get sugar stars in the previous levels.

• What do you think about the length of the event (5days event)?

Answer:

That was okay for me. So, I have a good chance to reach the higher position (if possible, I can reach the 1st position)

• How about the rewards? 

Answer:

I'm STILL not really satisfying for those rewards (although it's okay if I got a UFO). Same as the previous events, the rewards in 1st position is 1 FS, 1 LH, 1 UFO and 1 hr Unlimited Lives (it's very useless because there's no new levels to play). I still preferred the rewards from Dexter's Space Race event than Tiffi's Beach Games event.

• And, how about the design and artwork for Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 3 ?

Answer:

Simply, the design and artwork were really awesome for this event. That's all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?