🎙️ 📮 We have their answers!! Exclusive Q&A with our CCS Art Team

Options

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @TakedraFontenot. I hope you have had an awesome weekend and a great week to start off!

Our dearest @Pounawea have shared you some useful links to kick-start your journey in this lovely community.

If you still find it too difficult to navigate, you can always check out the Discussion area for a start to get yourself warm up by joining some off-topic discussions in the Fun Area, which is packed with words game, posting picture etc. to get others to give you reactions such as "helpful", "Sassy", "love" or "Haha". You tend to get more reactions if you return back the same 😉 Then move on to the contest area and stand a chance to win gold bars to your favourite King's game.

Once you familarise yourself, you can move on to other sections such as Support, Idea...if you think you are able to offer support to other players on their issue or simply share ideas that you think can improve the game you're playing. Before that, Always read the description of a post in the first page and take your time to reply and participate. Relax, and enjoy.

I hope the above info is able to help you navigate better in this Community. Good luck to you and to all other new bees and crushers!!!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

• satyamrai123
    satyamrai123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2020
    Options

*Edit by CM: removing personal photo

• TakedraFontenot
    TakedraFontenot Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Well I’m not sure what I am to do I don’t know cause it keep saying my information is wrong so I don’t know what to do at this point 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Juliennenawouh
    Juliennenawouh Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • Juliennenawouh
    Juliennenawouh Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • Fah_atchara
    Fah_atchara Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2020
    Options

[…]

*Edit by CM: unsupported language. Please remember the vehicular language in this forum is English. Thank you!

✌️✌️💕😊

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone and warm welcome to the Candy Crush Forum to all newcomers! 🥳 🙌

The first time you access to the community it can be a bit challenging to understand how to navigate through it, but don't worry! Take your time and make yourself at home! Start your adventure here by checking information and some useful links:

For example, check this useful guide out: ➡️  What is this Community about -> let's get started! 🤔

Besides, join us in the fun and check out some of the ongoing community activities:

• 🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges 👉 HERE! 
    • 🌟 What level are you on...Today?! Let us know 👉 HERE!
    • 🤩 What Candy Zodiac sign are you? Check it out 👉 HERE!
    • 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! 👉 HERE

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• Lokesh_Thakur
    Lokesh_Thakur Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Next level are locked

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Lokesh_Thakur ,

The new levels of this week are not out!

➡️ New Levels release - August 19th - more information HERE

Happy crushing everyone!

Now, going back to the topic. Hope you all liked the Q&A session with our Art Team!

Check all the Questions and Answers HERE.

👉 What are the highlights of this Q&A for you? Share your thoughts with the Community!

• susanrSs
    susanrSs Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited August 2020
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?