๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’Ž๏ธ Golden Path & Diamond Paths

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @VictoryVeeresh and @harmik ,

Amazing Candy Crushers! Congratulations on reaching your current levels.

By the way, once you reach the following fantastic milestones, don't forget to join our different clubs:

๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ† Join the CCS Level Clubs and claim your exclusive Community badge:

Join ourย 1000 Clubย HEREย !ย // Join theย Level 2000ย clubย HERE!ย // Theย Level 3000ย badge isย HERE!ย Join the club now!

The Community badge forย Level 4000 isย HERE!ย Join this Club now //ย Level 5000 exclusive community badgeย HEREย !ย //

Join this unique club now! The Level 6000 community badge can be yours! โžก๏ธย โžก๏ธย [HERE]

[For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visitย here]

_______

Hi @gator717 ,

Thanks for asking!

At the moment, I cannot confirm whether we will be running the Diamond path this weekend, or we will move on and continue with a new Golden path (as planned).

I haven't received any confirmation yet, but as soon as I get it, I'll share it with you in this thread.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forums.ย ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

Bringing some news and information for you!

๐Ÿ‘‰ Time to get ready for the next challenge: the Diamond Pathย ๐Ÿ’Ž๏ธ

The Diamond Path starts next Thursday, September 17th!

Remember that the event will be available to players at the very top of the Saga Map and tomorrow (Wednesday, September 16th) we will be releasing 3 new episodes.

๐Ÿ—“ Dates: from September 17th (starting at 13:00 CEST or 7:00 EST) until Tuesday, September 22nd.

I'll be looking forward to hearing your feedback and opinion about this path. ๐ŸŒŸ

Here's some information to take into account for the Diamond Path:

Theย Diamond Pathย is a slightly tougher challenge, but theย reward will also be sweeter.

The prize for crushing all five levels in the Diamond Path will be theย ultimate Party Booster!ย 

Just like the Golden Path, you can replay the levels and the rewards will then be 1 Candy Hammer, 1 Free Switch Hand, 1 Swedish Fish, 1 Coconut Wheel, 1 Lucky Candy, Striped & Wrapped Candy and 1 Color Bomb.

Also, be careful and think twice before making a move on a level in the Diamond Path to make sure itโ€™s the correct one.ย If you fail a level you will need to start all over again from level 1.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

@Pounaweaj. We have another person announcing it will be out Friday. You say Thursday. Which is it?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,496 Friends Moderator
    Options
  • makuo
    makuo Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options
  • makuo
    makuo Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options
  • Pounawea
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers!

@Tricia55 @DieOmimi

The latest information I've received said that the Diamond path will starts tomorrow at 13:00 CEST.

Remember, we won't see the event in-game until we reach and complete the highest current level in the game.

So, once a Candy Crusher reaches the very top of the Saga Map, the Diamond path should appear and be available in the game.

As mentioned yesterday, the plan is to release new levels today! So, we will have to crush them all and get to the very top of the map before the path is active in the game.

๐Ÿ—“ Dates: from September 17th (starting at 13:00 CEST or 7:00 EST) until Tuesday, September 22nd (12:59 CEST or 6:59 EST )

We are aware of what happened on Friday last week and the issue that stopped the event in the game it is now fixed. However, as you all know, the issue might happen again. We will keep an eye on it and we'll try to make sure the release goes as plan. Your feedback, once again, super valuable and very much appreciated!

Thank you for your understanding. ๐Ÿ™‚

I'll be looking forward to hearing your feedback and opinion about this path. ๐ŸŒŸ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,496 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thank you, @Pounawea for the information. I'll watch it and see if it works this time.

• andrealolai
    andrealolai Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Still no golden or diamond paths for me at the end of saga route!

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

andrealolai I don't have it either. Tiffi and the beanstalk has now appeared. I doubt there will be a golden or diamond path.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?