All Stars UK Tournament

Options

Answers

• Hattieliz
    Hattieliz Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas

Thanks for the link but it’s not information about the tournament I need. I have no access to take part on the game unfortunately.

• Hattieliz
    Options

@pamelabars if you get any success, please share the wisdom!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Mostly of players have asked this problem too, you can check this similar problem here :

By the way, we hope this new event will be released back .

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• pamelabars
    pamelabars Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@Hattieliz no luck 😩

here’s their reply:

“Thank you for contacting King Player Support!

I am sorry to hear that you are missing the All Stars event from your game.

It may help to know that whenever our studio team creates a new event, or make changes to one, they will roll those changes out to players in a staggered way. This helps us to make the experience as great as it can be. As a result, you may see friends or family members have different events that you may not or vice-versa.

While I would love to change things back to the way they were, we here at King Player Support are unable to do so. Not to worry, though, for I will be more than happy to send any feedback you have to our studio team, who can use it to make improvements to the game.

I understand that this is not the answer you are looking for, however, we greatly appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today, and if there's anything else I can assist you with, please do let me know.”

I give up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Hattieliz
    Options

@pamelabars I got pretty much the same thing

“I’m sorry to hear you’re unable to find the All Stars feature in your game. I understand that it can be frustrating to see something in another players game that isn't in your own.

Our developers invest a great deal of passion and energy in the core game you’ve come to expect. We will always deliver this main aspect and we’re committed to providing frequent and regular updates.

To add even more enjoyment and variety, our creative team also includes new features to the mix, such as the All Stars feature. These will come and go and will often have a limited run of availability. We recommend taking part in these whenever you get the opportunity because they’ll eventually disappear to be replaced with something new. Features may also disappear when moving to a new device as they are stored locally on the device they were received. 

This means that it’s entirely possible for you to not see the same extra game elements and features as other players, or they’ll not see something you have. Rest assured though, the main ‘core’ game will always be the same for all of our players. Over time those extras will cycle around and you’ll maybe see the one you prefer and other players will have something else. Keep checking in and having fun, the perfect combination may just be around the corner!

Until the All Stars feature becomes available to all players, you can rely on us to bring you the best in fun and challenging games.”

A ridiculous response considering they are probably paying these “celebs” thousands to endorse the tournament and couldn’t even ensure it was available to all players who qualify. Doesn’t say anywhere that it is only available to a limited amount of players!

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

So sorry you haven't received the event. New events can often be very glitchy.

• Hattieliz
    Options

The tournament is now showing for me but can’t actually play. Obviously trying to do some last minute fixes to rectify their glitches.

• pamelabars
    Options

@Hattieliz just checked and it’s the same for me, wasn’t there yesterday!

Thank you for letting me know!

• pamelabars
    Options

@Hattieliz can you believe the event disappeared again from my game 🤣

hit the booster wheel jackpot today which is probably their apology for me missing out on the tournament 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?