Candy Crush Saga: changes in the score & points system

Comments

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

bombs are not scoring like they should -w hat a stupid change - makes points levels next to impossible - PLEASE FIX

• Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2

Most useless, pointless update they have done. Who cares less about the way it shows scores when in the process they completely borked the game up and so many levels now are actually IMPOSSIBLE to do due to the fact they screwed up the way colour bombs would multiply points in the past. Level 2368 is completely stuffed now. Need 1,500,000 points in 21 moves and there is no possible way to even get close to that score in 21 moves due to the scoring system. Great job king, you so completely screwed up lots of levels.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5
    edited October 2020

@Ramblin coundn't agree more, candy bomb is even only worrth 600 points. Worst score system ever I have ever seen.

Candy Crush Classic Forever!

• NamTruong2001

Nice, King! You made a wrong move again!

• Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2

yawns from what I just read in the support forum, this issue has been going on now for TWO WEEKS. My guess is they stuffed up monumentally and will just ignore it like they do for everything else @NamTruong2001

• NamTruong2001

@Ramblin Oh my God, I really really hate this HTML5 version. Every change of King is too bad and never like before again. The graphic is too bad, too.

I am still stuck on level 2386 because of Candy Bomb's new score. :(

• Nico2012
    Nico2012 Posts: 5 Level 2

Here stuck on level 6386 with target score 3,000,000 not doable with news scoring system for colorbombs ....

Android 8.1.0 and appli version 1.186.0.3 09-23-2020, cache flushed, force stop for the appli and always a target score of 3,000,000 ....

If you have to fix one by one all levels target score based on previous colorbombs scoring ... ouch .... huge task !

Perhaps a rollback to previous scoring system, at least for colorbombs !

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

I’m not stuck on a points target level but know of others who are. I hope the Studio are mindful of those levels with Candy Bombs and high target scores, to reduce the target score. Apparently, now the bonus points by using Color Bombs with a Candy Bomb or a same colour candy as the bomb(s) was needed to clear those levels, and now after they mess up the points system those levels are insanely hard to get anywhere near, even with lots of combos. The Studio needs to quickly do something about this. Telling players to search YouTube if they are stuck on a level by automatic response is not good enough. YouTube is clearly no help in this case, as will be made before King changed the points system, it’s not rocket science. Maybe someone from here can contact the Studio and tell them to get on this quickly. Levels 1947 and 5576 are just two examples, and there will be more for sure.

• bargaui
    bargaui Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm ready to quit the game, what's the meaning of playing the same level over and over again. change the score for Candy Bombs, it was 3020 points for each bomb and now is only 600.

level 6085 mission impossible

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?