⭐️⭐️ Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament!

Options

Comments

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Whoever is crowned the champion must feel cheated as it was such a mess. There are many excellent players who will not make it to the final because of all the gliches. It does not necessarily mean the champion will be the UK's best crusher, just that they were the best of those who were lucky enough to get the thing to work properly. I will applaud the champion but it was a flawed contest.A big disappointment for many players.

• SueR
    SueR Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

A similar thing happened to me but I was luckier than you. I was well out in front for most of the day with second place person only on 2900 and I was on 6000 then suddenly with 1.5 hours to go someone new suddenly jumped on the leader board with just over 5000, I managed to stay ahead of them though. Like you I would of probably tried harder if I knew someone was that close to me. I’m sorry you didn’t make it, I haven’t heard anything yet but if they want me to stay in all day on the 7th I won’t be able to join in the final anyway.

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    edited October 2020
    Options

crippso69Oct 2, 2020

I feel a little duped by CC All Star semi final! I started collecting wrapped candies in the morning. I was the only player on the leader board. I refreshed the game constantly as It didn’t seem right 🤔 Anyhow, continued crushing all day with little effort as no competition! Still only me on the leaderboard. Made the dinner, did some choirs (still checking the game every 10 mins or so) then back to crush. A few more hours passed still only me on the leaderboard even after continued refreshing of the game. Then out of nowhere at 9.05pm I was in second place on the leaderboard with first place 2000 wraps ahead of me! How is that a competition? I would of played harder had that competitor been on the leaderboard earlier! Your score climbs as you play!? I want to know what level gave out 5000 wraps in one play, for that play to jump ahead of me like that?? I almost caught up but not enough time left! I know I could have won 🥇Slightly confused and frustrated!

Maybe the other player was playing offline to keep under the radar? Must be very frustrating for you. 🗯🗯

So basically I was teamed with a cheat! Hope your reading this CC team organisers! Hope the winner is genuine 👍

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hello everyone,

Thank you Candy Crushers for all your comments and feedback in regards to this very first edition of the Candy Crush Saga All Stars.

As mentioned a couple of days ago, your comments and opinions in regards the rewards, the visibility of the event in your game, 'solo' leaderboards, and the levels available to play and participate in the event. All these feedback it's been taken into account.

They are already helping us and we will keep working on improving the events we run in the game. And who knows, perhaps in the future we can bring the All Stars tournament to other countries around the world!

On another hand, I'd like to thank everyone and each of you for joining us in this event! You are all winners for us and you are all real Candy Crushers! ⭐️ ⭐️ 👏

To your questions regarding what's next in this All Stars Tournament, I've received some information from the Studio.

They are currently collecting all the scores and will contact our 10 finalists on Monday 5th October. So stay tuned and don't miss out on the in-game notifications!

Good luck everyone and we will keep rooting for you until the end!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬 🍬

• tymirbrown12
    tymirbrown12 Posts: 311 Level 3
    Options

But @Pounawea I did not get the all stars tournament.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @tymirbrown12 ,

This very first All Stars Tournament it's been available for players based in the UK only. 🙂

But who knows, maybe in the future we will be running the All Stars Tournament in other countries around the world!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬 🍬

• Twiglet474
    Twiglet474 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

So If they are checking the scores does that mean the people who qualified might not be the top 10 and in the final?

• Cats4Caz
    Options

Hi

Good question 👍🏻 I would like to know this too. Are CC checking the players and disqualifying the cheaters?

• Cats4Caz
    Options

So I was basically teamed with a cheat! Way to ruin it for dedicated crushers. Hope the winner is a genuine deserving winner 👍🏻🥇

• coopsj
    coopsj Posts: 623 Level 3
    Options

Whatever happens. ...good luck to all the finslists

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?