Abysmal treatment by King Player support

Options
2»

Answers

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

So sorry this is continuing to happen to you @Clothsprogs. I'd be very frustrated too. Hopefully our CM will be able to help you. You've received terrible customer support, again I'm sorry and I can understand that you are angry, as you should be.

• Clothsprogs
    Clothsprogs Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Mary_Kay.

Since I was told the problem is me, not answering their emails and they wouldn't respond to ay more messages about it, I have zero hope that anybody at King.com cares to sort out the issue, or dealing with my subsequent complaint about my treatment.

They were just stringing me along the entire time - Perhaps they had a betting pool running about how long they could keep me answering the same questions before I gave up. They aren't interested in either solving the game problem or dealing with complaints about lack of Customer Care.

Teddy

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited October 2020
    Options

As I already replied HERE a week ago. You are getting an automatic reply.

Please send an email directly from the game if you play on mobile or via the W10 app.

If you play on Facebook or King.com, then you will need to enter the exact email address that you use to login to Facebook or your King account on the website.

The email you entered the web form is not the same email that is associated with your game. Therefore you keep getting an auto reply only.

• Clothsprogs
    Options

I am not getting an automatic reply, I am getting emails from named people, asking me to reply to their questions, but they are ignoring my replies.

If they are sending emails to an address asking the recipient to reply, then they should not be blocking or ignoring replies from that address.

Teddy

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The ticket number 9920268 was sent from email t***y1@**x.ac.uk. That email is not associated with any of our games.

I repeat once again, please send an email directly from the game if you play on mobile or the W10 app. If you play on Facebook or King.com on a computer, then send an email from the web form and enter the same email address that you use for login on Facebook or King.com.

• Clothsprogs
    Options

That's ridiculous!

If they send an email containing the ticket number to a specific email address and ask for a reply, they should be expecting a reply from that email address!

They didn't say, "Oh, by the way, even though we're emailing you at this address and asking you to reply, we'll ignore anything you send to us from it.". No, They said, "Reply giving us this information." Which I did.

And that is the basis of my complaint.

What a useless Customer Care department King.com has. Both because they have such a stupid setup AND because they don't bother to tell customers those very relevant details.

Thank you for letting me know the full extent of their ineptitude. In light of that, I won't expect anything from them in regard to my complaint either.

It seems they've deliberately set things up so they can avoid having to actually deal with customer issues.

Teddy

• Clothsprogs
    Options

And, as I expected, nobody even bothered to contact me about the complaint - they just aren't interested in providing Customer Service.

Teddy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?