ï»żâš ïž Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
đŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CCS is in maintenance ?

Options
The_Wacha_kid
The_Wacha_kid Posts: 95 Level 2

Can someone tell me if CCS is in maintenance, as I try to log in, and on the home screen I get a message saying:

Even Dexter and his friends need to rest, we'll be back with more challenges soon.

After the message the application closes automatically and therefore cannot be opened again.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@The_Wacha_kid Hi and welcome , what device are you playing on

Normally i just check game is up to date and log out and restart my device if i get this message and usually resolves the issue. If on facebook just clear your browser cache. Also check you have no device updates running

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,005 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Its happen to my game sometime .

Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

As explained above please log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again and check if it solves your issue.

• The_Wacha_kid
    Options

Hello guys, thanks for the prompt reply, I am playing on a Samsung core 2 Mobil, a few moments ago I tried to enter the game again, this time if I left but, no event (only the daily reward) appears with respect To the update, for weeks Google play has not allowed me to update the game, and I say this because I have updated others (of the same mobile) and I have not had any problem, only CCS.

I do not know why that is, but if it is the case that I have to remove or reinstall the application you can tell me how to save my progress here in King, since I do not have a Facebook account.

Thanks for the help and the prompt response, if you can please send a message to my email.

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options

To save your progress, just go to "Make a King Account", it doen't reguire facebook! Only your email address will be asked.

If you can't find such an option or need anymore help, just Tag me with @DeepshikhaSharan or simply leave a comment on this discussion!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,702 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠ NOTE ⚠

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Freddy_
    edited October 2020
    Options

@The_Wacha_kid Hi again, If you have logged in with a king account to save the game this is all you need. if you do an uninstall just log back in with your king account log on. Please note that if you do uninstall on mobile devices you will lose any stored boosters or lives

What version of the game do you have as the latest installed update

Hope this helps

• The_Wacha_kid
    Options

Houston we have a problem

hi guys now i have another problem:

I carefully followed the CCS update steps and had no problem downloading, I followed the other steps: reboot the device, open the application (etc). Now the problem is the following: When I opened the game application, it started at level 1 and if, before they ask, it gave me the option to recover my progress, then I entered (here) from the game AND IT DOES NOT LET ME ENTER, It tells me that my email does not match the password, so I opt for the >> retrieve password option and it tells me that my email is not linked to any King account. How is it possible! that is, from the game it does not allow me to access my king account. and to get here I entered from my Gmail mail without any problem.

Please help me restore my level. Thank you

• Freddy_
    Options

@The_Wacha_kid Community and game are different accounts unless you have used same email / password for both.

For your levels please try playing a level and see if this syncs your progress correctly. you will also need the correct email for your king game account.

If you can not remember this we would need you to create a new account and post the newe game ID and level you were on and we could ask the CM to manually restore your levels

Hope this helps

• The_Wacha_kid
    Options

Hi again

Again I tried to access my CCS game with this account and it did not leave me, so I did what you asked me, I created another account:

The_Wacha_kid two with my same email address, I already verified that if it is correctly synchronized the id of this account is 12009103441 and my level was 1358

Now I have 2 questions, the first is what will happen to my account (this) when I recover my game, will it remain or will I only keep the new one, and the second question is because when I play my name does not appear in my avatar (in the game) only the word I or player appears.

Thank you very much in advance for the help and I hope to play again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?