Time to myself

Options
AstraD
AstraD Posts: 2 Newbie

Everything is good until you only have 2 left and one move but fun.

Comments

• AstraD
    AstraD Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Didn't know I texted anybody I'm sorry I don't know how to work this I thought it was a post on my page sorry again

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,617 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @AstraD Dont worry or be sorry you have done nothing wrong. You can post anywhere. As I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,617 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi 🙋‍♀️ @king11986534733

Just to explain to you you will have seen lots of others post in a topic but is for everyone in that topic to see it is not sent personally to you unless the player refers to you in there answer. So can you please stop asking players to stop messaging you as I see this is not the first time.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?