⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 735 impossible to score 170,000

Options
DesertCath1
DesertCath1 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi all, in my app level 735 gives me 25 moves to gain 170,000... How's this possible please? I see instruction vids but they have more lives or need to score 100,000 only. Grateful for any help, thanks in advance!

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,250 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry for the inconvenience

For scoring level a fix is on the way, but to be able to get the fix you need to make sure you have the latest update installed.

Thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @DesertCath1 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community! There have been problems with all the scoring levels where you don't get the amount of points that you should but the studio is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

Since you are new to the community, I hope that you will stay and explore and spend some time with us. It is not only an opportunity to ask for help, but also to share opinions and ideas. There are also contests where you have an opportunity to win gold bars and badges and fun stories and games to read and play.

Also, here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

There are lots of exciting things happening in the Candy Crush Saga Community for Halloween so I hope you participate in some of them and have some fun! You can read more about it HERE.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@DesertCath1 Hi and welcome, There is an issue with the scoring levels that has been reported and is awaiting a fix but as it s the weekend it will probably be Monday before we get any news

Please check your game is up to date

Also please take a look at our contest area there are a few chances to win gold bars for your game which can come in extremely handy as you progress through the game and can give you a challenge while you await the fix

Hope this helps

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@22day As explained above the issue has been reported and is awaiting a fix. If you have made purchases you will need to contact customer support as we do not deal with purchase issues

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Hope this helps

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,250 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry for the inconvenience

For scoring level a fix is on the way, but to be able to get the fix you need to make sure you have the latest update installed.

Thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @DesertCath1 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community! There have been problems with all the scoring levels where you don't get the amount of points that you should but the studio is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

Since you are new to the community, I hope that you will stay and explore and spend some time with us. It is not only an opportunity to ask for help, but also to share opinions and ideas. There are also contests where you have an opportunity to win gold bars and badges and fun stories and games to read and play.

Also, here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

There are lots of exciting things happening in the Candy Crush Saga Community for Halloween so I hope you participate in some of them and have some fun! You can read more about it HERE.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Unfortunately, the levels are always being worked on so that you can see old levels. Now there are several events to collect boosters in order to end the level faster. I am happy to pass it on.

@Crazy Cat Lad

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@DesertCath1 Hi and welcome, There is an issue with the scoring levels that has been reported and is awaiting a fix but as it s the weekend it will probably be Monday before we get any news

Please check your game is up to date

Also please take a look at our contest area there are a few chances to win gold bars for your game which can come in extremely handy as you progress through the game and can give you a challenge while you await the fix

Hope this helps

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @DesertCath1 and hope you have a good day. As mentioned by our fellow experts and superstar, the scoring levels are being fixed. Thus, your patience is greatly appreciated. 🤗

Whilst waiting for the fix, you may want to consider exploring this Community by joining in our discussions, games, ideas and especially the on-going contests to stand a chance and win some gold bars to your favourite game.

If you have difficulty passing a level, you may apply the following general tips:-

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a colour bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs. However, you may not necessarily always depend on it.
    5. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    6. Hope for a lucky game board.

Good luck and happy crushing! 😉

• 22day
    22day Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello-I just posted on a level 735 discussion! I hope someone reads it! This level has cost me a lot of money and time- its frustrating to say the least! I have been stuck on it for 3 days- A couple of years ago I was on level 2000- here I just started from scratch! as I did not have the opportunity to save it anyway! I never really had. a lot of issues!! But this is just insane! really really had it!

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@22day As explained above the issue has been reported and is awaiting a fix. If you have made purchases you will need to contact customer support as we do not deal with purchase issues

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Hope this helps

• DesertCath1
    DesertCath1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you all for your replies! Meanwhile the score has suddenly lowered to 40,000 WOW Stay healthy and safe y'all and have a great day!

• Freddy_
    Options

@DesertCath1 Hi again, Most of these levels have now been fixed but you will nee to log out and restart your device and then log back in for the fix to be implemented

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?