Lots of questions!!

Options
Lisa_R-2
Lisa_R-2 Posts: 4 Newbie

I play on my desktop, is my version different than the app version? I also have no where to send my friends lives, I used to be able to click on a heart and an envelope but that has disappeared and there is no where at all to send lives, only to ask for them. Also there is no halloween themed events, only the saltanado. Maybe this game is now geared more toward phones then desktops?

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Lisa_R-2 !

The game is more or less the same across all devices and platforms. Although some features are only available on mobile and the W10 app.

Has the heart and envelope disappeared next to your friends on the high score list on a level or goes something wrong when you click on it?

All events may not always reach all devices and players, but if no events at all shows up in your game, try with clearing the cache and cookies. Also playing a level may help to get some events to appear.

If you have a Windows PC, I can recommend to download the game map from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. The game may work better there and have all the events. You can download it from HERE. Connect the game to your Facebook when you open it and the levels will be synced.

• Lisa_R-2
    Lisa_R-2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thank you!! I will try that :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?