Why is Level 2770 so impossible to pass?

2Next

Comments

• michelereadsmichelereads Posts: 88 Level 3

Hopefully you can beat the level soon @7om Happy Crushing 🍬🍭

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• kisarakisara Posts: 85 Level 3

More ways to get Color Bombs : chocolate box ( you can play past levels to complete it), booster wheel, watch ads...

You will pass it eventually, must have faith. But I must admit it is frustrating keep playing a level and still unable to pass it.You get more frustrated at each replay.

From your screenshots, you can finish the level if you have 2 lollipop hammers.

1 chocolate box gives you 1 color bomb, 1 lollipop hammer and 1 striped and wrapped candy.

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 3,583 Legend
    edited October 2020

Hello there, @7om !

I completed the same level with No Boosters. I gave you the tips above together with the video. If you follow what I said, you'll be able to complete it. Why spend too much attention on algorithm? This was the reason why you failed several times. Your concentration should be focused on the goal that you are trying to meet by getting over and clearing the blockers. If you want to beat the level, pay attention to someone who completed the game with No Boosters.

A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
    - John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
    Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.Β 
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.Β 
  • 7om7om Posts: 17 Level 2

@mercerik The game algorithm (programmed by King) is what controls the game at each level. Candies do not simply fall at random onto the board. They have to be programmed to fall in certain combinations with certain frequencies. The algorithm decides if you are or are not going to get a certain combination at a certain time. I hate to burst your bubble, but your passing this level was pure luck with the game algorithm. Skill had little, if anything, to do with it.

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 3,583 Legend
    edited November 2020

@7om !

The funny thing about this is you have been yapping about algorithm that you don't understand which is the reason why you can't move on. Look at you, you are still stuck on 2770 since October 30. I don't have to understand the Algorithm, all I need to know is to keep my eyes open as I play it. I completed some levels with just one move. I didn't need algorithm with that. Did algorithm teach you the skill to pass one level that you have been fighting to complete for days? Obviously, it didn't. Lighten up! You're so obsessed with a fancy word that you yourself cannot fathom. The year 2020 is almost over. You don't want to be stuck in that level by the end of the year. I hope that you'll be done with that level before the Inauguration of the New President of the United States. Use Boosters instead, you'll have better luck than algorithm. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
    - John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
    Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.Β 
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.Β 

I used to have to replay a hard level many times to pass it.Some levels arent classed as hard can be way harder than hard levels ( the pink levels) ! There are lucky boards . Thing are much easier with them.I dont like levels that require to score a number of point. Some times, we need luck at our side to win levels like that ! I started that level with 2 color bombs, some striped and wrapped candies, even wasted 3 ufos , still couldnt earn enough point to pass it.At third try, I got a lucky board and passed it.