Level 3005

Options
riskloveking
riskloveking Posts: 2 Newbie
edited August 2020 in Discussions

I have ONLY 9 moves from at level 3005 and it’s impossible for without boosters to pass. Yes 9 moves!!! Come on, King! This game make no longer fun.🤯

And I watched on YouTube channel name Johnny Crush and Music Dogs are complete a level with 11 moves for without boosters.

Now for this level has been changed for 11 moves to 9 moves! This can be nearly impossible for without using boosters to complete. This is no longer fun today.😩🤦‍♂️

Absolutely horrible game for King and King want more money from these game!!!😡😡

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,009 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Yes level 3005 reduced moves from 11 to 8 . Need a lucky board to play this level , In the corner up and down have Ufo Booster . as u can open it to destroy Popcorn.

Keep trying . I play several time too. Good Luck

• redliner69
    redliner69 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

It’s practically impossible with 9 moves.

you cannot make vertical stripes on the left side, and you cannot make horizontal stripes along the top. So you need a very lucky board to make two stripes and interact them. This means that it takes 3 moves minimum to free a saucer, and subsequently 4 moves to use the first saucer. You are then hoping that this action frees 2 coloured bombs next to each other.

Awful.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,897 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• MaryG28
    MaryG28 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Whats the point of walkthroughs when I have only 9 moves. I wanted to reach level3000 now that I have I think its time to give up. No longer fun. This level is impossible.

• zinger111111111
    zinger111111111 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I agree level 3005. takes fun out of game . Hard levels yes but come on you spents 100s of ives trying to beat this level. Not fun its a pain still havent bet it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?