📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My gold bars GONE (CCSaga)

Options
2»

Answers

• shopon
    shopon Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. Just wanted to make sure.... this "Revised" point system comes to affect from today on wards, correct! Or from July 1st along with the new SuperStar program?

• shopon
    shopon Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. Just wanted to make sure.... this "Revised" point system comes to affect from today on wards, correct! Or from July 1st along with the new SuperStar program?

• Snowynxx
    Snowynxx Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

@shopon

Umm.. Why are you spamming this 3 times…?

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hi.

I just read your problem. I wanted to inform you that you have probably received the reply from King's support in your junk mail, as they usually do not take that long In fact, the maximum term is usually 3 days.

Also, as soon as they receive the player's message, an automated message arrives informing them that they have received your request and will contact you shortly. That's the procedure, so I'm pretty sure you got it in your junk mail.

Please review it and try again, don't wait any longer.

Thanks and keep enjoying

• Snowynxx
    Options

Hi, @wykoon and @hechicerilla

I tried scroll through my emails and I actually found it they sent the email on 8th November! I was very suprised that i didn't notice the email im so sorry about that also thank you so much @hechicerilla !! ❤️❤️❤️

So what I should I do after i received this email? Do I need to wait for them to contact me or reply to them?

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Oh dear, you're welcome, and I'm glad you found it.

If you notice, that message gives you to choose two options, you have to select the first one by clicking on the link, and it will take you to a form where you can explain your problem, try to give as many details as you can. After that they will contact you to give you a solution.

Please remember to check your junk mail.

Good luck 🤞 and keep enjoying

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there @Snowynxx and thank you for sharing the screenshot.

You may reply that email and follow-up with them about your issue since you can't find solutions here.

You may un-junk that email by transferring it to your inbox so it will automatically be treated as safe mail the next time you receive the same. However, you can still counter check your junk mail in case it accidentally end up there.

After you've follow up with them, just look out reply from them. If still no answer after a long time, it means that your missing gold bars may not be recoverable especially if you earn it through your game. If you have proof of recent purchase of the missing gold bars please email King Support the purchase record for their further action.

Again, good luck! 😊

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Snowynxx !

You can also dispute the purchase of the Gold Bars to Apple, Google, Facebook etc depending on what platform you play on.

Please note that any free items in the game, like won rewards, do not get compensated or reimbursed by Player Support.

• Snowynxx
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

Oh i see i received my gold bars as a reward because I got on 1st place on level race.

So that means my other golds that gone lost forever?

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    Options

Hey @Snowynxx you might have accidentally used your won goldbars. Those ones cant be refunded once lost, only purchased ones.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?