We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Game progrees

Ganikale
Ganikale Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi everyone. I am new to this community, but I have playing the game for over 9 years. Usually,I save my progress with my Facebook account,I am in level 4684 and my progress feels threatend by my facebook account,because I don't wish to continue saving it through Facebook any more. Can someone teach how to save it through this community account?

Best Answer

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the community.

You can save your game through king account not the community account. Remember the community account and king account is entirely different.

Please follow the below steps to sync your progress to king account. You need to do these steps on a PC.

• Go to the King website at King.com/game
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Thanks.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?