๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Anyone else think the Knockout game is rigged?

Options
charlesatrogers
charlesatrogers Posts: 15 Level 2

Hi,

I loved the idea on the Knockout game.

Based on observed game scoring, it seemed clear that the two "players" were not starting with the same seed. I thought, wow, if the players could start from the same seed, that would be really good.

Then I realized that the whole knockout game was an illusion. There are no other players! Bummer!!

There are several clues:

1) every time I start playing a game the other player instantly makes a move. Every time - instantly. I am not the fastest player - but I believe every once and a while, at least someone else out there would take a second to think about their move,

2) the rate of play of the other player always matches my rate. I have never once had to wait for another player to finish. If I play super slow, the other plyer plays super slow. If I play insanely fast, the other player will still be finished before me (I never have to wait).

Hopefully, CC is working on a real knockout game where the players would start with the same seed. That would be super good.

The rate of play of different players is a bit of a problem. If one player is very slow the other could be waiting for several minutes for the other to finish. Hmm, bit of a problem. Basically, a time limit would be required for each game, and super fast players may need to wait a bit. But it would be worth it.

Thanks

@charlesatrogers

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?