💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Ah_Kwang ,

Well done, Candy Crusher! Congratulations on completing all the new levels released! 🙌 👏

In regards to your comment about the badges, please note that the "Reach for the stars with Tiffi" contest, came to an end in December last year. Find the contest announcement HERE.

You can collect up to seven star-badges during all these weeks, but wait, there’s more! 

If you manage to get to the last level ten times or in ten weeks, you’ll get this Super Crusher badge and also 10 Gold bars to your game!

Remember that new levels are added to the game every Wednesday (afternoon CET and morning EST), so make sure you post the screenshot before the update to get your badge. 

You have until Tuesday 22 December 11:00 EST to participate and post all screenshots and you’ll find terms and conditions here.

By the way, for those of you that manage to complete the current highest level in the game, go HERE and don't miss out on this announcement:

Candy Crush Saga: Star Tournament ⭐️ ✨

Have a delicious day everyone and happy crushing. 🍬 🍬

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

@Pounawea

Good morning. Thank you for your explanation. Looks like I was a bit late in submitting all my games. It would be nice to have earn a super crusher badge.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

Oh, I didn't aware of it...

I have reached the last levels since 2018.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

I am finding my old screenshot... Can I post???

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,851 Level 5
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hey CCS Crushers!

This week's levels had a variety of different types. I enjoyed the levels that included targets of color bombs and stripped candies.

Nothing beats the Candy Frog! Levels featured "Freddo the Frog" quite nicely as a target several times. Encountered "NO" glitches.

If you do not get yourself a good board from the go, then try to make it so! Many times, quite easily done using a lollipop hammer or a hand switch you can make something happen. Create Color Bombs, Oh Yeah!

It is getting close to Valentine's Day, I wonder if "Freddo" the Frog has love on his mind?

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea, the first episode started off well, with 8721 being very enjoyable. The very next level was totally opposite, with a poor board, and unfortunately I had to make things happen with the use of 2 X UFO's and two LH's. Reached the target with about 2 or 3 moves to spare. Was not counting, since I concentrated on finishing the level.

The next few levels was fun, up until level 8734 (HL), which required boosters to complete, Finished off with 1 move left and sweating profusely, since I left the use of boosters for too late. Whilst level 8733 was labeled a NHL, it was fun. There was a few "thinking" levels, but overall the episode was not bad at all. Used boosters in only 3/15 levels. At most I used 9 boosters in those levels

Level 8725, with Freddo was fun, I enjoyed it so much that I almost forgot the last release. Fortunately he was charged up already. Quite enjoyed 8730, a Rainbow Rapid level.

Though there were those levels that almost cost me my Win Streak, the levels should be expected to have a degree of difficulty at this stage of the game.

• Jon_K_Hicks
    Jon_K_Hicks Posts: 164 Level 3
    Options

I finally finished 8,675 (latest level on Mobile) at 2:44pm on Friday, January 29th in Los Angeles. There was one game in the first level (#8,635) which had me stuck overnight, and game #s 8,668 took another overnight to get past. Many more challenging levels to pass without boosters.

Have a great weekend everyone! Stay safe.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Pounawea, levels 8736 - 8765 was quite enjoyable. The poor levels (8737, 8752, ) could not even dampen my spirits. Use of boosters was very minimal. Used 9 boosters in 6/30 levels. The win streak comes in very handy, and coupled with Daily Win and F5 1 hour "free" boosters, makes life so much easier.

Quite a few CB Combo's presented on startup, enabling me to finish levels with a substantial amount of moves left. 22/30 levels completed with 11-36 moves left. Levels 8739, 8744, 8749, 8751, 8761, 8764 and 8765 were my highlights. Tricky levels were 8745, 8759, 8760 and 8762.

Kudo's to the team for the release of this levels.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello Everyone,

There is more discussion of these levels in a post titled "Comments - The levels in this week (8721-8765)" HERE!! Created by Player @Timhung!!

Thank you @Timhung 😀

CC: @Scooterpie

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi @Pounawea @Glenn1972 @Albert_Heinrich @Peter_Tornaros @Scooterpie & The Rest Of The Group,

On *Page 79 did a post on the *Oops Levels. Thx for answering @Pounawea.

Since then something else has occurred to me. It is getting "Sugar Stars" on these lost levels, from mistakes made by the King Studios. As many of you know, I do the scoring, tips, etc... for the "Master Trophies List" for the players here at King Community.

Here is the link:

Since you only get *1 Attempt on your first play of the level for a "Golden Crown", it means a loss, can only be corrected, by winning the level with "Sugar Stars", if you want the "Diamond Trophy" for that episode. So this makes things more difficult for the player, who does want his / her trophy, but lost the opportunity, because of a mistake by the King Studio.

If memory serves, on those *Oops levels I posted on, 1 of them has no more than 6-8 tiles in it. This was the one, that kept dropping a wrapped candy by the chocolate tile I needed to produce more chocolate, in order to do the quota needed, or you fail the level.

Even if the chocolate quota wasn't needed, a 6-8 tile board, is not big enough to get "Sugar Stars" on. With a unlimited number of *Party Boosters, you still can't get there. Because your moves would run out, before you could reach the score you needed, which on "Sugar Stars" is *Double the Three-Star Score.

However, since this level has a chocolate quota that needs to be done, it makes the level impossible to be won by "Sugar Stars", because you have to wait on the chocolate to reproduce, thereby wasting your moves.

So you are beginning to see, that when the Studio messes up, it has far reaching consequences for the player. Especially when, things have not been thought out properly.

Have looked at the problem, so here is the solution.

• Reset the level, so the player can replay, & be given his / her opportunity for a "Golden Crown"!
    • Compensation. A really irritating issue with me. The Studio messed up, so why must the player pay for it?

The amount owed just on the Studio messing up, is staggering. In the last year, it would take a very long post on listing the *Rewards that are due me alone, much less the rest of the players here, who have been affected also by the same glitches, etc..

There is more. This is from my post above, at *Page 45 - The Masters of Master Trophies!

• Getting harder to get them, even on the lower levels. This 1st one required a Score of 640,000 for "Sugar Stars" on Level 235. Add to that, it was a "Nightmarishly Hard Level" even more so. Here is another example, *1 Million Points Needed For *Sugar Stars On Level 183! This level is not even a *Hard one!
    • Might want to ask the King Studio Group who did these, to take another look on the lower levels, on perhaps resetting some of these astronomically high scoring numbers for "Sugar Stars", on the lower levels. Of course been years since I was on these levels, but the irony on some of the lower levels, is I can have a higher score right before or right after the level I need it on, but not get my reward of a "Diamond Trophy".
    • For example, on Level 51, for that episode, have the episode covered, with either "Golden Crowns" or "Sugar Stars", but no "Diamond Trophy" was given for it. At least on my "Saga Map", none is shown. Can give you a screenshot, if you like.
    • I only use the "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App" on King Games. Also, just got the "Master Trophy List" for the first time ever on 1/18/2021, after waiting years for it to show up. Along with being able to go back to previous episodes, to attempt to win the level or levels I lost on, to get a "Diamond Trophy", or a better trophy than I had previously.

Sorry to have to bring you all this. But this is the only place I know of, where you frequently answer player questions.

Well, trust I have made my points, & hopefully you will report this, with a happy answer for us, back from the Studio.

Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

2/2/2021

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?