❤️🎈 Valentine's Day celebration!

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator

thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

@Crazy Cat Lad thank you for the nice discussion.

My love goes to my family, especially my sweet granddaughter. It touches not only my heart but also that of all other family members.

I have also found a lot of love in our sweet community and also send a heart to all members.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

My sweet love would definitely be my family & friends (in the community and even outside the community).

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Sweet!

Find all Valentine's Day events and fun HERE!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

My love is for my partner and kids and life in general, you only get one so love everything

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

@Diamond Lim Thank you for tagging me.

My sweet love is my husband, but I also treasure the love of my Mum and Dad and all of my friends inside and outside the Community and especially that of my Lord.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021

My Love is to see the young person's achievements from around this wonderful world!! ❤️

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Happy Valentines Day... 😘

@Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad & everyone - I had 4 things that i have sweet love on and never forgotten, God **Allah**, My mom, King & you guys, CMs, Superstars and the entire members here around King Community... 💝

Here's my big howling to show you how i loved you so much... 🐺

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad

❣️ Thank you for this lovely contest and @DiamondLim Thank you for tagging me.❣️

Happy Valentine's Day to you both.💕

I would have to say the love of my life is my little fur baby...Mazey. She is 9 years old and I took care of her mommy during her pregnancy, and then mommy and the 5 kids. When they were about 6-7 weeks old mommy brought them to my porch so I could meet them, I can still see them struggling to get up the steps. I wanted to keep all of them, but my husband thought I was crazy. They were weaned in no time but didn't want to let go of mommy, but she was a wild child and finally was around less and less. I was lucky and have a couple of neighbor's that are cat lovers too, so I knew which 2 that it would break my heart if I never saw them again, so I ended up with Mazey and one of her brothers...Yugi. We lost him sadly enough to Cancer at 5 years old. My neighbor's took the other 3 and mommy I was told had another litter a short time later at another house down the alley, she also ended up getting a home, so all was good there. This little girl has been through all the problems, sickness with me. She knows when I don't feel so good and she stays right with me, we sleep together, watch tv, and usually when I'm here or playing CCFS...you guessed it... she's on my lap...lol. She loves to play catch and fetch, understands certain words...like no and get it and dinnertime. She's also a watch cat, she lets me know when someone is at the door before I realize it myself. I love you girl

I don't have much family left, my father died when I was 5, he was 39, my mom is gone too and I never had any siblings or children of my own. Since I have been on the site, actually really active on the site, June / July last year, I have made quite alot of friends here and consider you my family. I just want you to know that I love you, I may not be as dependable as I was early on because of my health, and just because I don't write as much doesn't mean that I don't love you, I think of you everyday and all I can hope for is that you will understand.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.💝

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?