manuleme
manuleme Posts: 2 Newbie

do I have to join Facebook?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,107 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello @manuleme and a very warm welcome to our Candilicious Community!

Facebook is the easiest way to connect to other Facebook friends and get lives. Besides, you can always join one of the Candy Crush Facebook groups and make new FB friends who would be willing to send you lives (that is what I did). 😊

However if you have a King.com account there is a way to add friends:

Add friends via email:

If you click on to King.Com Account from PC, then you log in and open the game, you'll see the following message on the left side:

You can add Friends by King account, please go to King.com on a computer (does not work on mobile). log in with the same email and password that you use on mobile.

- To do this go to king.com

- Select the games from top left 

- Select your game

- You will find a friends tab from the left hand side. 

- Once you're in the friends tab, you can add friends as favorites with their email address. 

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@manuleme I hope you found the information provided above by @bearwithme to add friends to your game. To request lives from these just click the heart icon in top left of game and then ask friends

;

• mootje
    mootje Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Hi my husband had problem with asking friends gor help. He has about 900 Facebook friends and 130 of them plays Candy Crush. But when he clicks in the heart icon only 14 friends apear so he never get much lives.... This problem he had never before.. Maybe you know how that’s posable? 🤷‍♀️

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2021
    Options

@mootje Hi, It maybe if he has a king linked account to his Facebook account that it has become disconnected from the Facebook profile and automatically reverted to the king account. This does happen and signing out and back in with the Facebook profile will solve the issue.

It may be because of the new feature being added to the game and a few people have had issues with this and losing there friends from the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?